These roasted carrots are a simple way of adding a beautiful and healthy side dish to your dinners. They are one of the most nutritious root vegetables, being high in vitamin C, beta carotene and other major antioxidants to help support your immune system, skin, eyes and reduce inflammation in the body.
2-3 bundles of garden carrots (small-medium size)
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp dried garlic
1 bunch of fresh parsley or thyme
2 tbsp Chèvre
Freshly ground peppercorns
1. Set the oven to 400°F
2. Wash the carrots and chop the green tops off (leaving about ½ inch at the top)
3. Add the carrots to a roasting pan
4. Drizzle the honey and olive oil over top
5. Add the garlic and salt. Toss.
6. Roast for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown
7. Put the carrots into their serving dish and sprinkle parsley, pomegranates, Chèvre, and peppercorns over top.
Serve while warm and enjoy!